Here you'll learn about what i do best: teaching English.
If you're my student the immediate benefit is to be oriented with what type of student i require to able for you to fare
good in my specific subject.
All my students are advised to keep posted in this portal for this would constantly remind you of your obligations, learn
techniques on how you could handle your tasks--you can even send in your questions i might answer if i am not being bothered by
Goethe or Hesse.
The winning horse doesn't know why it runs a race.
It runs beacause of the whip and pain.
studying is a race; if you are in pain, then clearly, the teacher
wants YOU to win.
Language and Teaching Consultants
What Makes Us Different?
Composed of dynamic and rigidly trained staff that includes sought
after university professionals at par with the most recent trends in conducting in-house seminars, our multi-faceted approach
seeks to enhance the learning, literacy, and communication success of all clients. Our trainers employ a variety of approaches
to enhance communication skills in various levels using our self-developed Communication Improvement Modules.
Contractual Services to
• Faculty Assessment/ Evaluation and Training
• Intensive English Language Review Program for Teachers
• Intensive Language Review Program for College/ High school
• Effective Teaching Strategies Workshop
• Curriculum Design/ Module Development
• Pronunciation Training/ Accent Modification
• Corporate Communication Training
• Public Speaking Workshop
• English Language Proficiency Program
Contact Us: Abet (0906) 514-9149, Aisa
(0906) 514-9148, Jovie (0928) 336-8262, & Kris (0920) 652-5174